Kod produktu

FP3183

Kod EAN

Statyw Fotopro F-64 I-Speedy z głowicą kulową T5

Kod EAN: 6944326351030
Reference: FP3183
Cena oraz możliwość zamawiania dostępne po zalogowaniu

Opis produktu

The Fotopro F-64 I-Speedy with T5 ball head is a multi-tasking tripod that will be ready for use within seconds of removing it from the included bag. It's all thanks to a revolutionary semi-automatic leg assembly system. Simply twist the ring, extend the desired tripod sections, release the lock and...done! With a working height of 14 to 174 cm, this tripod is the perfect tool for DSLRs, mirrorless cameras and camcorders weighing up to 15 kg. In the set you will also find a professional ball head equipped with a double locking system, 3 spirit levels, a rotating base, a 360° scale and a quick-mount plate in the Arca-Swiss standard.

Main product features

• A versatile tripod with ball head for photographers, travelers and video makers

• revolutionary I-Speedy system - semi-automatic unfolding of 4 leg sections, in no time

• ideal for DSLRs, mirrorless cameras and camcorders weighing up to 15 kg

• 14 cm minimum and up to 174 cm maximum working height

• ideal for working with DSLRs, mirrorless and cameras

• 360° scale for precision when shooting panoramic images

• All-around 360° scale for precision when shooting panoramic images

• three-stage leg tilt system

• three-stage leg tilt system
  • possibility to remove 1 center column module for shooting or filming closer to the ground

• rubber lining on one of the tripod legs for a secure grip

• a mounting thread that slides out of the center column, allowing you to install a hook to load the tripod

• wrist strap at center column

• rubber feet for good ground grip

• 3 spirit levels built into the ball head

• ball head equipped with independent pan and tilt control knobs

• Ball head equipped with independent pan and tilt control knobs

• Double ball lock system to prevent any movement once locked

• Arca-Swiss standard quick release mounting plate

• double-sided tripod top screw allowing installation of heads with 3/8" and 1/4"

threads
  • revolving hook that allows you to load the tripod

• professional carrying case, wrench set and extra set of rubber feet included

Revolutionary iSpeedy unfolding system

You'll be hard pressed to find a tripod on the market that unfolds faster than the Fotopro F-64, thanks to the revolutionary I-Speedy system. On each of the tripod's legs is a ring with an automatic lock. You twist it. Move the leg sections into the desired position. Release the ring and you're done - each leg section is locked! If you're looking for quick workstation set-up and instant tripod height adjustment to suit your needs, the Fotopro F-64 I-Speedy tripod with T5 ball head will be the perfect choice!

One tripod, dozens of applications

The Photopro F-64 I-Speedy with T5 ball head is the perfect solution for people who want a universal design that works well both in the studio and outdoors. Its working height can range from 14 cm to 164 cm. The tripod is equipped with a 3-stage leg tilt mechanism. This allows you to place the tripod almost on the ground, which is ideal for macro photography. You do not have to worry about the length of the central column. It consists of two elements that can be disconnected for optimum comfort.

Worked-in-the-smallest-details

The Fotopro brand is famous for its attention to improvements that further enhance the ergonomics of its products. They have not been missing here either. One of the 3 legs of the tripod has been finished with a pleasant to the touch silicone grip ensuring comfortable work during cold or very hot days when the whole construction takes over the ambient temperature. In the set you will also find a weight hook that you can screw into the pull-out thread located in the lower part of the central column. A wrist strap with an adjustable welt has been installed under the head. The manufacturer has not forgotten about an additional set of non-slip feet and a set of keys.

Professional ball head

The Fotopro T5 ball head you'll find in this kit will allow you to precisely position your camera. Double ball locking system will ensure that the installed device weighing up to 15 kg, will not move even a millimeter. Three spirit levels make it easy to level the camera and get a perfect frame in any field conditions. The head is also equipped with a knob that blocks movement of the rotating base. It is also equipped with a 360° graduation scale, which ensures accuracy while taking panoramic pictures. Head movement on the swivel base is extremely smooth, which will appreciate not only photographers, but also video makers.

Standard Arca-Swiss

Along with the head you get a quick release plate, which has a rubber lining to increase grip on the camera. Fotopro quick release plate has an additional safety feature that will protect your valuable equipment from falling, in case the lock is not tight enough. The T5 head is compatible with quick-mount plates made in the world-renowned Arca-Swiss standard.

Solid case included

The versatility of the Fotopro F-64 I-Speedy makes this tripod the perfect addition to your photography gear. That's why it comes with a durable zippered carrying case. The tripod will be safe in it and you will be able to carry it over your shoulder comfortably during long hikes.

Join the #fotopropolska family

When embarking on an amazing journey full of unique frames and shots, don't forget to bring a good tripod with you. Share your great photos and videos with us by tagging us on Facebook and Instagram. See you on the trail!

Specification

• stand:

• model: Fotopro F-64 I-Speedy
    • color: black
    • Material of construction: aluminum and magnesium alloys
    • Minimum working height
    • minimum working height: 140 mm
    • maximum working height: 140 mm
    • maximum working height: 1640 mm
    • maximum working height: 1640 mm
    • number of leg sections: 4
    • height in transport position: 500 mm